- The only sport where you can tackle someone at any moment and any way as long as it is from the shoulders and down.
- The only sport where you don't stop after a tackle or after someone gets hurt. You are always moving and the plays go on and on.
- The only full contact sport for girls!
- "So it's like soccer and football?" "No, it's like RUGBY!" -Rick Penning in Forever Strong
- The only sport i've ever played where before the games you kneel under the goal posts and pray as a team.
- The only sport i've played where your teamates are your sisters.
- The one thing i'm constantly thinking about.
Last night was the High School National Championship for Rugby, for boys. It came down to Highland and United. The United boys are an incredible team. They are so much fun to watch. They played an incredible game and killed. The final score was United 22 to Highland 17. I was screaming the whole time. I was so happy that they won. This means big things for the club! WOOHOO! Go UNITED! I couldn't be more proud of the club. I couldn't be more happy playing for any other club.
Rugby and United Rugby is way more than just peachy. Kia Kaha!