Monday, May 17, 2010

Breakfast at Tiffany's and Cafe Rio

Today I went to the library. I was mainly going to return some other books. I did that and then i got distracted. Distracted in the cook book section. There were so many! Bread, pastas, deserts, crepes, salads, and everything else. It was very nice. I enjoyed it very much. I just sat and looked at the emmaculate collection for ahwile. Then i picked up three books that i wanted and moved on to the music department. I can't wait to cook out of those books. When i made it to the music section, i found the cd's. In the shows category. Yep, that's right, shows! I picked up fifteen cd's. All of them are soundtracks or musicals. :) that's happiness right there. After the library i went to cafe rio for some much needed fuel. CHICKEN SALAD with pinto beans. It was so good. I felt bad for my puppy Snickers who kept trying to eat it, so i let him lick the plate when i was finished. Even dogs like Cafe Rio. I don't know what makes me feel better than Cafe Rio, and today was one of those days when i really needed it. Now i have the strength to go study for my math final, prepare for my choir concert, and memorize my french presentation. I was listening to the Breakfast at Tiffany's soundtrack and it made me calm and relaxed. I loved it. I will most definately be using it as my new study cd. School is really stressful but it's almost over. WOOHOO! I'm just trying to pull through and make it through these next few days. Tomorow i'm giving blood for the first time. YIKES! But i can't wait even though i'm really nervous. Hopefully my bestie with be able to go give blood at the same time as me so i'll be okay. She got into to Utah Business Week already and i haven't even finished my application. So that's what i'm going to do now. I'm so excited for sumnmer. I'm going to Cali right after school gets out and hopefully i'll have a job. I dropped off applications and resumes everywhere but nothing has come up yet. I talked to the people at Zupas and they said they would call me for an interview soon. WOO! That shows some possibility of a job. I just have to make it through this week and then things will be much better.
 I'm now filling out my UBW application, listenting to Breakfast at Tiffany's, on a stomach full of Cafe Rio. These things are more that just peachy! That's for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment