Saturday, May 8, 2010

Random title?


Today i'm very bored. So i decided to try out this blogging thing everyone is doing these days. I love writing and somehow words flow more freely in this blog than when i'm writing seven page research papers for school. How ironic?


I have always loved the phrase Just Peachy! Urban Dictionary thought it was used as a sarcastic way to say things are ok. But I don't know why they would say ok. I love peaches! They are more than ok! They are more than just peachy! Things are more than Just Peachy! So that's where the title came from. It may be a little random to you, but i love it. I think it's cute. Because in reality, things are more than just peachy. They are great!


That's hopefully going to be the center of my blog. My life and how things are more than just peachy.


p.s. I'm still getting the hang of this thing, we'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment