Monday, September 17, 2012

Music I Can't Stop Playing Lately

Music has been so bittersweet for me lately. Some songs make me so happy and remind me of Brady, while other songs make me so sad, I start to break down. It's so hard to listen to such a happy love song, but it doesn't make you feel that way. We've had a few evenings where we both end up sad while listening to our favorite songs in the car together........what am I going to do after he's gone when I can barely stand to listen to stuff and he hasn't even left ye? But either way, I love music no matter what. Sometimes, you need some sad music. Sometimes, you need so crazy music. Most of the time I just need to listen to music. So here's what's been playing over and over again for me lately:

I love this girl. She opened at a Peter Breinholt concert I went to two weeks ago, and she's a amazing. Her name is Ellee Duke and she's really talented.

A Little More Like Thee by Mindy Gledhill. I have this one on a church mix that I gave to Brady and it has become one of our favorite songs to listen to.

Hunter Hayes just says it perfectly in this one. Another favorite of mine and Brady's. It's nice to have a boy sing this to you and for him to mean it.

Feels Like Today by Rascal Flatts. Of course I put a Rascal song on here. haha! I probably could put a million of their songs on here. I know it's an older song, but I love it so much. It always puts me in a good mood. Also, I've been listening to Secret Smile of theirs. But not listening to Here Comes Goodbye. I've told myself I'm not allowed to listen to that one.

I Will Wait by Mumford & Sons.
Trouble by Coldplay.
She's So Mean by Matchbox Twenty. I'm so loving their new album.
Home by Phillip Phillips.
It's Time by Imagine Dragons.
Blood by The Middle East.
Anna Sun by Walk The Moon
Stolen by Dashboard Confessional.

Here's a new one that I literally just discovered and I love already! I love Tyrone Wells, I can't believe that I missed this song of his!

And finally, here's one song that I couldn't handle listening to the other day, but I so love this song. Ron Pope writes the perfect love songs. He's amazing. I love this one of his.

Music always has the power to make my terrible day amazing. It really has helped me have More Than Just Peachy moments multiple times and it's helped me created many memories. I love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment