Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Perfect Day

Prom 2011. We're cute. Enough said.
A perfect day is something everyone dreams of. No work, no school, and completely stress free. But for me, i could care less if i had to work, if i had to go to school, and if i was completely stressed out to have a perfect day. Because i've realized that i have a perfect day multiple times throughout the week. Because everyday i spend with my boy is a perfect day to me. Even if it's just for a few minutes. All the bad in my day suddenly becomes good when i'm with him. Every insercurity, frustration, and worry that has run through my veins disappears the moment I see him. One little glance at him and i'm sold. Nothing bad could ever happen when i'm with him. My perfect day would consist of one thing, Brady. Hands down. There ain't no sunshine when he's gone and all the colors seem to fade away when he's gone. But when he is here, everything is perfect and nothing will rain on our parade! Good thing he's never gone too long! :) Monday he surprised me and took me to dinner, tuesday he came and took me to dinner with his family for dinner, and today he tried to come over because he was in Provo running an errand. I was sad to have missed him because i was at the library, but it was so sweet of him to try. I absolutely love that about him. He's willing to do whatever it takes to catch a glimpse of me while i'm bumming around in provo. He's seriously the greatest guy any girl could ask for. And if he ever saw my blog he'd probably get creeped out cause i'm a little creepy bragging all about him on here, but i can't help it. He's the one thing that is always going through my head! (Ya'll understand how i feel, right?) Happy Birthday to my sweet boyfriend! He turned eighteen yesterday. I'm so proud of him and all of his accomplishments! (Did i mention he's a killer salesman? He's a shining star at his work!) Anyways....I should stop rambling and finish off this rambler of a post. lol! I just needed to do something to get my mind off school for a few. Everyday is a perfect day, when i'm spending it with my boy. Enough said. It's always more than just peachy when i'm with him. I love every minute of it, even the ones we spend sitting on the couch watching tv. We love doing that. Not gonna lie. We're a really chill couple, and it's absolutely peachy that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment