Monday, August 29, 2011

College Confessions

Cofessions of a College Freshman:

1) After three days in an off-campus apartment (which is abnormal for a freshie) I can see why people get married so easily here at BYU. It's like every spare moment you spend in your apartment complex is a moment to meet someone new. I like meeting new people, but I just don't like the guys who are preying on the girls. I have a boyfriend. So, the RM's scare me. I like my boyfriend too, and i don't want to lose him. So back off RM's haha! :)

2) Three girls in a room is rough. I love my roomates already, but being on the top bunk is an adventure.

3) I'm far away from home. Yes, i know for the past eighteen years i have been dying to get out, but now that i'm in Provo, i'm sad that I am far away from my sweet boyfriend. He was so nice and drove down to see me today. He took me to dinner at SLAB! My favorite pizza place which is also in the basement of my complex. It's great. He's driving down here again to take me with him to his birthday dinner tomorow. I'm so lucky to have him. I seriously don't know what i would do without him. I was able to snag tickets to the BYU vs. Utah game for us and i told him about it today. He was so excited! I'm stoked! AH! I have the best boyfriend in the world. Enough said.

4) I'm so happy that there are only 20 people in my writing class. That's almost unheard of here at BYU and i'm so lucky to have such a small class. I'm going to be able to learn alot in that class because it will be so small and personable.

5) My schedule pretty much rocks. I got to school from 8-10 or 8-11 everyday. Which means that i get finished with school very early in the day and then i work, and then i get to study! I really like my schedule. It worked out perfectly!

6) Scooter. I have a knee scooter to help with my foot which is in a cast right now. I had another foot surgery a week and a half ago. It hasn't been to bad and it's been so nice to scooter around and conserve energy.

7) I have the best roomates ever! I'm so lucky to have really nice roommates who are so helpful. They have made moving into an apartment a really good experience so far.

That's it for now! Everything is working out pretty well and pretty much more than just peachy here in Provo. Let's hope it will last!
Song i can't stop listening to: I'm Never Letting You Go - Ron Pope.

No comments:

Post a Comment