Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Music

Maps - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
A Drop in The Ocean - Ron Pope 
Stolen - Dashboard Confessional
Just A Kiss - Lady Antebellum
Never Alone - Lady Antebellum
I Do - Colbie Callait
I'd Rather Be With You - Joshua Radin
Lucky - Jason Mraz & Colbie Callait
Fine By Me - Andy Grammar
Count on Me - Bruno Mars
Starlight - Allred
Golden - Allred
Shattered - O.A.R.
Next To You - Chris Brown
Overboard - Justin Bieber
Missing You - Jem
Then - Brad Paisley
I Won't Let Go - Rascal Flatts
Marry Me - Train

I'm in love with all of these songs. Where would i be without music? I have no idea. From the time i wake up to the time i go to sleep there is music playing. In my car, on my ipod, on my stereo in my room (Yes, I still buy cd's!), and in the rest of my house there is always music playing. I love it. It makes every day more than just peachy.



No comments:

Post a Comment