Sunday, November 27, 2011

Places to Go

Paris, France.
Hawaii. It's so beautiful! I want to learn to surf someday, where else to do it than Hawaii?
Havasupai. An oasis in the middle of the desert. The hike in might be insane, but I think it would be such a fun experience!

The Salt Lake Temple. Always have and always will want to go to inside of that place. Seeing it now is a reminder of what i need to do to be able to do so. I can't wait til that day comes when i'll be able to go inside a single girl and come out as somebody's wife. The gospel is something that has made my life more than  just peachy in so many ways. I just can't wait til i get to experience the sacredness of the temple. I can't really imagine what it will be like right now, but i know what i have to do to be worthy to go inside someday. It's holds the top spot on places I want to go someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment