Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!

It's snowing in Provo. I'm super happy right now.
I love the snow.
I love the cold.
I love coats, boats, and scarves.
I love hot chocolate.
 I love winter.
I love Christmas.
I love the reason why we have Christmas.
I love the music.
I love the smells, the sounds, and the scences.
I love the time with my family.
I love it all.
But most of all,
I love you!

This will be our first Christmas together, I don't think it would mean much to me if I couldn't spend it with you. It means a lot to me, to share this time with you. Because this is the greatest time of the year, it is the time we celebrate the birth of our savior, Jesus Christ. This is the only Christmas we will spend together for at least the next two years. Two years is a long time, but i it's okay, because we will have one amazing Christmas together, and then I can cherish the memory of this Christmas for those two lonely years. I can't wait for Christmas to come. I can't wait for the best two years of your life to come. It's going to be great. It's all going to be great, and no matter what happens, great things are going to come out of these next few years. The one we spend together and even the ones we spend apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment