Thursday, October 28, 2010

Merci Beaucoup!

Saides 2010. My date & I up front. My close friend and date in back.
If I had one day to myself, one entire day, I would just sit. Yes, i realize i sound very lazy with that statement but seriously? I need a break. haha. If i'm not a school then i'm either working, doing homework, or playing rugby. Now, to add to that big mess, i have to fill out college applications and decide what to do with my life. The stress of trying to get into BYU alone is enough to cause a stomach ulcer for some people. Especially me. But out of all the crazy things happening in my life lately, i have many things to be very grateful for. There are many things i need to say thanks for. "Merci Beaucoup" means thank you very much in french! En francais as i would usually say. So i'm just going to say thanks for a few things and share with you how incredibly peachy they have made my life lately.

1. Parents. I'm so grateful for my parents. They always seem to know how to be there for me even if we disagree on a lot of things. Last week my mom drove me up to The Gateway to get my ipod fixed. Well not only did we get my ipod fixed, she took me shopping at my favorite places! She knew that the few hours that i spent there were exactly what i needed to get a chance to relax and feel super cute at school. I absolutely love the new coat she bought me at Hollister. It was perfect timing with that one too with the cold weather and everything. 

2. My Car. My car is so fun. I'm so grateful for it. If it wasn't for my car i would be walking to school, unable to work, and i would not be able to have as much freedom and independence as i do. Although, i have complained about the interior of my car, i absolutely love it. In fact i'm quite sad that i will be saying goodbye to it within a few years. It already has quite a few miles on it. It also has a new crack in the windsheild thanks to my own stupidity. I forgot that the cold made rock chips worse. Yeah....i'm really upset about that. Now, not only do i have to pay for my own gas, i have to pay to replace the windsheild of my car. But in reality, i do not have to pay insurance. I'm so grateful for it. :) It's so fun and has led to many peachy moments with my friends!

3. My Friends. Where would i be without my friends? I am so blessed to call many many people my close friends. I can trust them all so much and know they would do anything to help me out. They are amazing. I have missed hanging out with them alot since i started working and the few times we do get to hang out they are so great to work around my schedule. A couple of weeks ago i went to Park City with my friend AF, then last weekend i went and watched a scary movie with my friends, and this weekend i'm assuming we'll be doing something crazy. haha. I love it! There is always a peachy moment if i'm with a friend. :)

I'm so excited for life to chill out as soon as i finish college applications and get a scholarship. :) I'm so grateful for so many things in my life. I'm so grateful for everything. If i hadn't taken the time to talk about these things i don't think i would have realized how grateful i am for them. It's moments like these when we take time to say "Merci Beaucoup" that we realize how great we've got it. That is a real peachy moment there. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment