Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Focus

I struggle with focusing on things I don't want to do. Like my homework, my dishes, and my laundry. I am a total procrastinator. On a normal day i do three things. 1. Go to school. 2. Go to work. 3. Think about Brady. I think about him alot, probably because i miss him alot. I know there is only a difference of 14.3 miles in between us, but I feel like that really adds up when I can't drive anywhere. So, I usually just see Brady on the weekends. I go home or he comes here and we go on dates. It's amazing. But tonight, he called me and asked if he could come over! WOOHOO! YES! I obviously wasn't going to say no to that! He came over, and brought us a tv which we really needed, and then we went off to the library together. It was so nice. I loved it. Usually i get distracted doing my homework. Like i'm distracted right now writing this post instead of doing homework. With Brady sitting right next to me doing his homework, and me doing mine, i felt like everything was good in the world. We were together. And that's all my little head needed to focus. It was great. I was able to get a lot done. And even thought we only got to spend a small amount of time together today, it was absolutely perfect  being right next to my man. It was more than just peachy! All i need now is for Brady to come with me everywhere, so that i'll be able to focus. Until then, i'll continue to write sappy blog posts about him. And spend hours on pinterest. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment