Sunday, September 25, 2011
Cheers to the Weekend!
1) We drove down on Friday night and went swimming around midnight, in the dark. The lights were turned off because we were there so late! But it was awesome!
2) On Saturday, Brady and I met up with his older brother there and we went to Zions National Park for a few hours. We went on a short hike and then got an awesome lunch.
3) We met up with the rest of the family at this amazing steakhouse! (We did lots more that actually eat this trip.) They bring out your steak on a hot sizzling stone and you cut it up and cook your steak yourself! Brady and I shared and had the most amazing steak ever! We're pro at cooking for sure! It was the best steak i've eaten in my life!
4) After dinner, we went to Tuachan Ampitheater and saw Grease! It was an amazing show and so so good! I loved it! I think Brady liked it too!
5) We drove home on Sunday after a relaxing morning hanging out with Brady's brother again. I loved it! I loved spending time with his family! I feel like i'm family already, but i'm not cause Brady still has a mission to go on.
6) There was a lot of laughing going on this trip. I shared a room with Brady's sisters and we partied it up! WOOT WOOT! We totally watched Home Alone 2 before going to be one night. haha!
7) My boyfriend is the absolute best. That is all I have to say! That boy took care of me all weekend! He is so considerate and so nice, and he makes sure that I am all good all the time. I didn't feel good as we were driving home and Brady kept asking me every five minutes if I was okay. It was really sweet of him to take care of me!
This weekend was absolutely great! It was so awesome to be able to sit back and relax. I didn't spend time doing homework which probably wasn't a good idea, but it was so much fun to spend time with my boy and his family! Every single minute spent with them was a more than just peachy moment! These are the weekends that I definitely wish I had more of.