Sunday, June 10, 2012

Called to Serve!


My amazing boyfriend, Brady, received his mission call this week! YAY! He's going to be serving two years for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in the SAN BERNARDINO mission, speaking SPANISH! I'm so excited for him! He is so happy to be going somewhere where he can speak a different language. I know it's going to be a very lonely two years without him, but i know that having him serve a mission is the best thing ever. He's going to serve the Lord with his whole heart, and i'm so happy for him. I'm willing to wait as many years as it takes, in order for him to be mine forever. <3 The people of California are going to get one amazing boy, and i'm so grateful that he has made the decision to go for the right reasons. He's not going for me, he's going for himself, and for the Lord. This is definitely more than just peachy. It's a great thing, and it is going to bring him so much happiness, and it's going to bring me so much happiness too!

With Brady leaving and going on his mission soon, I want to write down our entire story. So starting soon, i'll post about how we met, dated, and fell in love. There are like a million more than just peachy moments that have made up our relationship, and i want to remember them.

hehehe. Sorry, couldn't help it. I find this incredibly cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment