Sunday, May 13, 2012

While the boy is away....the girl will play!

My boy is currently on a cruise and will be gone for the next seven days. SEVEN DAYS! I don't know what to do with myself. I basically plan everything around Brady, so planning things without him is so weird. I have a list of things i want do while he is on a mission like go to Europe, work at a ski resort, and get a good chunk of school done. But being out of school for awhile, and having seven days is not something I was really prepared for. haha! So here's to a week of productivity. I have a few ideas of what to do this week. Things like:
1) Go to Lagoon and ride some roller coasters. Because there is nothing better than feeling like you are going to fall out and to have someone holding onto you.
2) Get an amazing tan. Because there is no such thing as too much tanning!
3) Take professional portraits. Because you just haven't taken a great photo unless you've included a cat in the picture.
hahaha! I'm just kidding. I'm not going to do any of these this next week. Although I may spend some time in the sun. They are opening the pool at my apartment complex this week. I'm quite excited about that. Not being in school is so nice. But sometimes i feel a little like i'm a little lazy because i'm not doing homework when everyone else in my apartment is. haha! I just work all day and then party all night. So for serious this time, hopefully i can do a few fun things this week while Brady is away like:
1) Hang out with some girlfriends I haven't seen in forever because we've all been away at different colleges.
2) Organize my apartment. I've been a little messy  lately and I need to get everything in order. Time to get rid of the massive pile in my closet.
3) Catch up on a few shows, see a movie, and finish a book. Smash, Glee, and Once Upon a Time. Maybe even see The Lucky One again. I really liked that movie. And hopefully i'll finish To Kill a Mockingbird. I love this book. I read it years ago, but now that i'm reading again, i'm picking up on so much more and I absolutely love it.
4) Basically just party. Just do something every night. haha! I don't want to sit around and do nothing. I plan to be busy. Although i will be working like forty hours this week so it'll really be a great week.
5) Think about things. One thing that i've realized I never got to do during the school year was really think. Think about my life and what I really want to do with it. I've really enjoyed not having school to fog up my mind lately, so i'm hoping that this week will be one in which i can think about things and try to figure out things. I've missed knowing exactly what I want. I want to feel like I know exactly what I want again.
But most of all, i'm just going to make sure that every moment this week is more than just peachy. It's going to be a proactive week for me, and that is exactly what i need.

No comments:

Post a Comment