Monday, May 9, 2011

Moments Like When....

There are those moments when i want to pull my hair out. I know we've all had them. Like when school is just really crazy or when my siblings attack me with nasty snails dug out from the garden. But there are those moments that make all the hard times worth it. Moments like laughing so hard there are tears in your eyes because your boyfriend bowled around his back as a joke and it was a STRIKE! Moments like watching movies with your best friend. Moments like standing in the rain without any cares with that one person who understands you more than anyone else. It is those moments that make my life complete. It is those moments that make life more than just peachy. "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away". For me, I try to always cherish every moment of it as I can. Because life is not meant to be sad. It is meant to be fun, enjoyable, and fantastic. It is meant to be more than just peachy.

No comments:

Post a Comment