Sunday, March 27, 2011

March 2011

March is almost over and i barely remember what happened this month. I have been so busy, it is unreal. The first thing i did this month was quit my job so that i could play rugby! :) My schedule just was not working out and so i had to choose between the two and i chose rugby! YAY! Best decision ever! Then I turned eighteen! Oh YEAH! It was a great and very relaxed birthday! 
Then I played a lot of rugby and played in terrible weather but this is Utah. LOL! It will get better right?  
I also went to Spring Fling this month! It was really fun to go with the person that i did! :) 
I also got  my acceptance letter to here this month! That was awesome news! With the remaining few days of the month i will be doing the same things i've been doing all month and that is playing rugby, spending time with my friends, and enjoying life! It was every moment of this month that made life more than just peachy! I really am so blessed to be able to do the things that make me happy and to be able to spend so much time with the people that i care about. March was a good more than just peachy month! 

No comments:

Post a Comment